Please make sure that your application is complete when you submit it. We are unable to process incomplete applications.
For the Initial Application and before testing, we require the following:
- A completed IMS application form either online or hardcopy.
- A copy of the original school reports for the current academic year and the past two years,
- Standardized Test Scores. (if available).
- A copy of the student’s valid passport / ID.
All applicants will be evaluated in some form before they are admitted . The purpose of this evaluation is to get a more accurate picture of a student's academic skills and to screen for any learning or behavioral concerns.
- A placement test that consists of a writing sample, standardized math test , and standardized reading test is given to all students in grades 1 to 5. Kindergarten applicants are assessed during an observation visit. Testing of middle and high school students is at the discretion of the principals and guidance counselors.
- Review of student records and Confidential School Report.
- Interview with parents/student- this is done to gain more background information of the applicant.
If an admission is approved, grade placement is then approved by the principal and director. Final approval lies with the Ministry of Education.
Parents will be contacted and informed of the decision and grade placement by the admissions officer.
Upon Acceptance, we require the following documents to complete the student file:
- Three labeled recent passport-size photos (not more than three months old).
- One labeled photo for each parent.
- A copy of the father’s & the mother’s valid ID or passport copy.
- A copy of the student’s valid ID, if applicable..
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- The Original current year reports, if applicable.
- The Official, sealed transcript for the High School applicants, if applicable.
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance, parents are requested to pay, within five working days to secure the place. Students are not enrolled until the fees are paid.
School uniform clothing is sold on campus. Parents should purchase uniforms before the first day of school.